Vodafone is about to launch its 4G services in Delhi NCR and many other circles. To enjoy this new and faster connectivity you will need a 4G enabled Vodafone sim card and 4G handset. To promote this new offer, Vodafone is giving its user free 1GB 4G Data who will upgrade their sim to a 4G sim.
How to upgrade to Vodafone 4G Sim:
Follow the steps below to upgrade to Vodafone 4G Sim:
- Send SMS “GO4G” to 199. You will receive a confirmation message from Vodafone.
- The you have to visit any local Vodafone Store in your area and place a request for 4G-ready sim.
- After proper verification, you will receive a 4G-enabled sim.
- Then you will have to activate this new sim with your existing Vodafone number.
- To do this, use your existing Vodafone number to SMS 'SIMEX
' to 55199 (this number will be available on the new SIM card/jacket given to you)
- You will receive a success SMS and then you can replace your old 3G sim with this new 4G sim.
That's it. Now you will get 1GB 4G Data for free at the time of launch of Vodafone 4G.
Latest News: Have a Samsung device? This is when your device will get Android Marshmallow update