As we all know that WhatsApp recently announced the official PC client for this app using which WhatsApp users can use it in their Google Chrome browser. The feature is really helpful for many users as it gives an easy way to access the app. To know more about this feature, you should read this article written by XploringTech.
- Go to this web address: https://web.whatsapp.com/
Use only Google Chrome browser in Windows/Mac, as the service is only available for Google Chrome for now.
- On this page, a QR Code will be generated and you will need to scan this code using WhatsApp app in your smartphone.
- To scan this code, Open WhatsApp in your Smartphone, open the menu and then click on WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code from here and then the Webpage in Google Chrome will refresh automatically and you will be able to send and receive message from here.
To check how many PC's are connected to your WhatsApp via web client, you can again go to menu and tap WhatsApp web. Then you will see the details of all the connected PC's.
- Make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed.
- The feature is not yet functional for iOS devices.
- You can only use Google Chrome web browser to access web client.
- While using the web client, user's phone should also be connected to Internet.
If you are having problem using the web client then you can comment below. I will be happy to help you.