The first preview of Windows 10 was released with a lot of new features since it was a preview build it had a lot of bugs. So this week Microsoft has released a new preview build/update of Windows 10 Technical Preview. This build is publicly known as Build 9860.
- New Action Center (Notification Center) adopted from Windows Phone
- Data Sense
- A New Battery Saver and some more new features.
How to Download:
This new build is available to download via Windows update, so it will be automatically downloaded and installed in your computer (running Windows 10) within a few hours. You can also download and install this update manually. The download size of this preview is around 2 GB(for 32-bit) or 3 GB(for 64-bit).
To manually download and install this update follow the steps given below.
- Open PC Settings page using Start Menu or using Charms Bar (Press Win Logo Key + C).
- In PC Settings, Go to Update and Recovery.
- Click on Preview Builds option in left sidebar.
- It'll automatically start checking for new preview builds. Otherwise click on Check Now button to check for new builds.
- Once it completes the check, Click on Download now button to download the latest preview build.
Once the preview build is downloaded, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.
If you are using Windows 10 TP then you must install the new update to experience new features and more stability.