Torrent is the biggest file hosting site. You can download anything from torrents for free. A lot of users ask me how they can download torrent files using Internet Download Manager (IDM), so I decided to write a tutorial on this topic.
NOTE: We (WindroidTricks.in) don't support downloading files from torrent because these files can contain malwares and spywares that can potentially harm your computer.
Zbigz is a website that helps you download torrent files without using a torrent client. The website first uploads the file on their own servers(takes about 5 minutes to upload 1GB data) and then you can download the file normally.
- Go to your favorite torrent hosting website and select the file you want to download.
- Copy the torrent download link or download '.torrent' file in your pc.
- Go to ZbigZ.com or click here and paste the link you copied or upload the '.torrent' file.
- Select 'FREE' or 'PREMIUM'.
FREE(Unregistered users) can only download files less than 1GB and with a maximum speed of 150 KBps.
PREMIUM(Paid) users have no limits regarding speed and size.
- Now ZbigZ will start catching the file to their servers (This speed does not depend on your connection).
- Once the file catching is completed you can click on Download button and your file will start downloading.
If you need any help related to this tutorial then you can comment below.