In one of my previous post i shared a trick on how you can create Single name Facebook ID. Now, here I am with a new facebook trick. In this trick I will show you how you can change the colour of your FB display name. This is a very simple trick and doesn't require any kind of hack. Read the tutorial below and you will be able to change the colour of your FB Display name in less than 5 minutes.
- Go to Facebook Login page and login to your ID.
- Now go to Privacy & Setting > General > Edit Name OR Click on this Link
- Now change your name to any of the text below:
(i) See More Stories
(ii) Next Page
- Write your password in Password box to confirm that you are the owner of this ID and click on Save Changes button.
- Now the colour of your FB Display name will be automatically changed. You might not be able to see changes. To make sure that the colour is changed you can use any other facebook ID.
Please note that the changes colour is only seen in Facebook mobile site and not in PC version of this site. If you need any other help then comment below.