Transform your Phone or tablet into a wireless keyboard, mouse and trackpad using a simple app named WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your Windows PC, MAC or Linux/Ubuntu PC through a Local network connection.
Things you will Need:
- WiFi Mouse Free or WiFi Mouse Pro (Paid) App for Your Smartphone
- Mouse Server for Windows, MAC or Linux OS
NOTE: Download WiFi Mouse HD if you want to use this app in android tablet.
- Install Apk file in your Android Smartphone.
- Connect your PC and your Smartphone to same WiFi network.(You can use your phone's Portable Hotspot and connect it to PC/Mac.)
- Now Install and Run Mouse Server in your PC. (Make sure that Mouse Server is not blocked by firewall)
- Run WiFi Mouse on Android Phone, then Click 'Auto Connect'. OR Input IP Address of your PC and Click on 'Connect'. (See Image)
- Wait for the App to connect your Phone and PC. After that you will be able to control your PC using your Phone.
If you need any kind of help related to this trick then comment below.