Startup Folder contains all the Auto-Start programmes that starts with system boot. If you paste any File or Shortcut of a file in this folder it will automatically start with system boot. See the tutorial below to know how to locate Startup folder and Manage Startup Programmes.
You can also copy and paste the above path in your address bar. Just replace User-Name with your current user name.
NOTE: The folder AppData will be hidden. So it is important to unhide all the Folders first.
Now from here you can manage your autostart programs manually.
Tutorial For Windows XP:
- First of all make sure you have shown all the hidden files and folders.
- Now Locate to the startup folder using the path given Below:
C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
- From this folder you can easily manage your autostart programs manually.
Tutorial For Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1:
- Make sure if you have shown your Hidden Files and Folders.
- Now locate to startup folder using the path given below:
NOTE: Removing all the shortcuts from this folder will help Windows to Load faster.
If you need any help related to this tutorial then just Comment below and we will help you solving your problem. And, If you like this tutorial then please take two seconds to Share it with your friends.