You can't create a Facebook account with only your first name, means you have to give your first name & your last name in order to create or use your Facebook account. But there is a trick by which you can create a Facebook account with Single name (First Name) only. Follow the below tutorial to create a single name Facebook ID.
NOTE: Use Mozilla Firefox Browser for this trick.
- Go to Facebook.com and login to your account.
- Now go to Settings tab (Click Here) and change your language to BAHASA INDONESIA.
(Do not close this page)
- In Firefox Menu, go to Options > Advanced > Network
- Click on Settings (from Connections) and then select Manual Proxy Configuration and make following changes.(See Image)
HTTP Proxy: 126.96.36.199
Tick Mark on 'Use this Proxy for all protocols' and Click OK.
If above proxy is not working then go to this Link and find a new proxy. And use it in place of above proxy.
Make following Changes to find a Proxy: (See Image)
Proxy Country : Indonesia
Port : 8080
and Click on Update Results. (Use Latest Proxy with Fast Connection time)
- After changing your Proxy, go back to Facebook Settings page and Click on Nama(Name) Settings.
(Click On Image to Enlarge)
- Now Add your First Name and Leave Last Name Space blank. Type your password in Password field and Click on Save Changes.
- After your changes is saved you can see your first name only in Name field.
- Now Again Click on Language Tab and Choose your Default language.
And In Mozilla Settings Go to Options > Advanced > Network and Select Settings and then select 'Use System Proxy' and Click OK.
- After that you can use your Facebook account normally in any browser.
If you need any kind of help related to this trick then Comment below.